More

    French IT services company expands operation

    Must Read

    Citizens Present Lawsuit against Mandatory Use of Masks

    The provision by the Ministry of Health to compel people to use...

    Complete Guidelines for the Application of Epidemiological Barrier throughout the Greater Metropolitan Areas (GAM) as Issued by the Authorities

    Total vehicle restriction and total closure of non-essential establishments for five days,...

    Medical Ventilators Made in Costa Rica Are Ready to be Put to Good Use

    Public universities and private companies, since the start of the Pandemic have accelerated their processes to manufacture various types of medical ventilators
    TCRN STAFFhttps://www.TheCostaRicaNews.com
    Creating a Conscious alternative news network that we feel the world needs. Pura Vida!

    by SERGIO ARCE A

    By the end of the year, the French firm Teleperformance services recruit 300 people, who will join the 310 who now work for the firm in Santa Ana.

    Eduardo Lugo, general manager of the company, said the new positions are due to the expansion of the company, that here offers customer support and technical support to 15 countries in America, and parts of Europe and the Middle East.

    Lugo said that the hiring will be in the final quarter, and the goal is that 80% of new staff will work in customer service. The remaining 20% will operate in “leadership positions.” Before hiring, the French company will focus on consolidating the operation that began here in January.

    This process will extend over the second quarter of this year, then the company will spend the next three months in the standardization of its processes, in order to obtain new contracts.

    Today, Teleperformance has signed a multiyear contract to provide technical support to Western Union.

    Finally, in the last quarter of the year there will be recruitment, which would increase the payroll by more than 600 employees.

    Globally, Teleperformance has 105,000 employees, including 1,500 in El Salvador.

    Teleperformace part of the service sector, which here employs over 28,000 people.

    Translation and Editing by TCRN Staff
    costa rica convention center

    - Advertisement -
    - Advertisement -

    Latest News

    Citizens Present Lawsuit against Mandatory Use of Masks

    The provision by the Ministry of Health to compel people to use...

    Complete Guidelines for the Application of Epidemiological Barrier throughout the Greater Metropolitan Areas (GAM) as Issued by the Authorities

    Total vehicle restriction and total closure of non-essential establishments for five days, from Monday, July 13 to...

    Medical Ventilators Made in Costa Rica Are Ready to be Put to Good Use

    Public universities and private companies, since the start of the Pandemic have accelerated their processes to manufacture various types of medical ventilators

    America Becomes the Region with the Most Jobs Lost Due to the Coronavirus, surpassing Europe and Central Asia

    America is the region with the most jobs lost due to the Coronavirus, with a drop of 18.3% in hours of work compared to the global decrease of 14% in the second quarter of 2020

    IICA and the EU Seek to Mitigate the Effects of COVID-19 in the Central American Coffee Sector

    The European Union (EU) and the Inter-American Institute for Cooperation on Agriculture (IICA) reported that they are...
    - Advertisement -

    More Articles Like This

    - Advertisement -
    Language »