Departure place: La Fortuna Area Hotels
Departure time: 7:30 a.m. approx.
Duration: 11 hours approx.
*Min 1 participant
Discover the “must do activities” near Arenal Volcano, in one single day. First you will take a hike through the beautiful tropical rainforest at the Arenal Hanging Bridges, a series of 15 suspended bridges immersed in a 250 hectares private reserve where the local flora and fauna can be admired. The trip continues with a visit to the breathtaking La Fortuna Waterfall. The fall is a 200 feet water drop immersed in the rainforest and those who have brought swimming suits can swim in the chilly water below the fall. After a busy morning, enjoy of a delicious Costa Rican lunch and take a break before continuing with the trip. At 3:30 p.m. continue with a 1 and a half hour guided hike through a trail which will take you to the main observation view point of the Arenal volcano. Finish this day of adventure by getting into the relaxing mineral waters of Baldi Hot Springs, considered as one of the best hot springs in Costa Rica. At the end, dinner will be served.
- Visit the main attractions in Arenal in one day
- Diverse tropical vegetation and wildlife
- Arenal Hanging Bridges and rainforest
- Breathtaking La Fortuna Waterfall
- Arenal Volcano hike and view point
- Baldi Hot Springs
- Lunch and dinner included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Round trip transportation
- Bilingual guide
- Arenal Hanging Bridges entrance fee
- La Fortuna Waterfall entrance fee
- Arenal Hike entrance fee
- Baldi Hot Springs entrance fee*
- * Other Hot Springs locations available
What to bring
Sunscreen, insect repellent, comfortable walking shoes, swimwear, towel, a change of clothes, camera and binoculars.
If you are interested in tours, vacation packages, or need help planning your trip to Costa Rica let The Costa Rica News get you in touch with a vacation specialist . Fill in the form below and we will help you with your vacation planning.