Costa Rica has an abundance of beauty to see and experience! Don’t miss these 11 paradises of this amazing country.
- Costa Rican Caribbean: Lemon, Uvita, Gandoca-Manzanillo and Puerto Viejo.
- Manuel Antonio: beaches and wildlife in this heavenly place
- Braulio Carrillo National Park: rainforest area with striking rivers.
- Gold Museum and San Jose: recommended tour of the capital’s old town and you must visit the basement of the museum.
- Turtle nesting in Tortuguero: attractive canals, lagoons and streams that complement lodge type hotels.
- San Gerardo de Dota: rivers with clean waters and views of quetzales.
- Monteverde: highly conserved rainforest with rich flora and fauna.
- La Fortuna: its hot springs seduce thousands every year at the foot of the Arenal volcano.
- North Pacific Guanacaste: surfing beaches, accompanied by the landscapes of coastal guanacasteca.
- Waterfall Gardens and Gardens of Peace: a special place to have contact with animals or photograph forested landscapes.
- Typical food: the ‘gallo pinto’ or tico casada, something no tourist should miss