The Costa Rica News (TCRN) – On November 7th, the Latin American University of Science and Technology (ULACIT) will host Job Fair, which will be offering 600 job options.
The event will be held from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on the campus of the university, where it will be attended by representatives from companies such as Accenture, Amazon, Bridgestone, Convergys, Do Talent Management, HP, IBM, Young 360, Maersk Line, McKinsey & Company, Oracle, Black Panther Global, PWC, Sykes, Teleperformance, Thomson Reuters, Cofersa CITI Rivetlogicy and Unilever.
These companies are looking for professionals with the following profiles, among others:
- Cisco TAC Engineers
- Call Center Employees (English, Portuguese, Italian and German)
- System Engineers with knowledge of Linux / Unix
- Project Managers
- Computer Engineers / Electrical Engineers / Electrical Engineers / Industrial Engineers / Software Development Engineer
- Analysts with excellent command of Excel
- Credit and Collections Analyst
- Operations Management, Managers
- Bilingual Administrative Assistants
This activity is open to the public and admission is free. Applicants must bring their résumé in digital format and be prepared in case companies offer them an interview.
Moreover, visitors can participate in employability workshops that will be offered that day by several of the participating companies.